Sydney Contemporary Covid-19 Ticket Refund Policy
The health and safety of everyone involved with the Fair is our priority. We are working closely with Carriageworks to ensure that Sydney Contemporary’s COVID Safety Plan meets the government guidelines intended to manage risks associated with the COVID-19 virus, and deliver a safe event. Please view the venue COVID Safety Plan here.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, have been told to self-isolate or tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to the event.
- Sydney Contemporary will consider and process refunds if you have COVID-19 like symptoms; if you’ve tested positive for COVID-19; or if you’ve been told to isolate.
- Requests for a refund can be submitted up to 12 hours before the time on your ticket, or 11.30pm on Tuesday 6 September 2022 for VIP Art Pass Holders.
- Refunds will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- To request a refund please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email and reason for requiring a refund. We will aim to respond to you by email within 48 hours.
- Requests for refunds must be accompanied with the details of your ticket, and one of the following: a medical certificate, a statutory declaration, or proof of a positive PCR or Rapid Antigen Test.
- We will aim to process your refund within 4 weeks (30 days) of receiving it and the amount will be returned to the original purchaser. No compensation will be provided for Guest Ticket holders, or VIP Pass holder.